Maryland Benefits Counseling Network
The Maryland Benefits Counseling Network is a program funded by the Behavioral Health Administration which provides comprehensive, up to date benefits counseling education, information and resources for professionals, beneficiaries, and family members.
The mission of The Maryland Benefits Counseling Network (MD-BCN) is to provide training and technical assistance to Work Incentive Counselors, Employment Service Providers, Beneficiaries, and families which supports Social Security beneficiaries in achieving greater independence through work.
Making Employment Work
- Have you taken, or are you interested in taking, our one-day Making Employment Work training?
Find the necessary registration form, assessment, and tools.
- Are you worried about how work will impact your benefits?
Find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Are you interested in financial independence?
Find out how to get there.
- Do you need to report information to Social Security?
Yes! Take me to the reporting forms.
- Are you worried about how to apply for benefits?
Find commonly used benefit applications.