Making Employment Work Training
- Making Employment Work Part I – Power Point used during Part I of the workshop.
- Making Employment Work Part II – Power Point used during Part II of the workshop.
- TWP – EPE Calculation Chart is used for tracking Trial Work Period, Extended Period of Eligibility, Subsidies, IRWEs and countable earnings.
- Social Security Disability and Work Calculator is used to determine which return to work phase a Title II beneficiary is in as well as countable earnings for Title II beneficiaries.
- Supplemental Security Income Payments Calculator is used to determine how earnings and/or other unearned income will impact a SSI check.
- Bottom Line Comparison Calculator is used to compare different income scenarios for beneficiaries. This calculator can be used for both SSI & Title II beneficiaries.
- The Red Book is used to find information on all Social Security Work Incentives.
- Fact Sheet – This MD-BCN fact sheet provides instructions for beneficiaries who wish to request their own BPQY from Social Security.
- MD-BCN Reporting Wages Fact Sheet – When a Social Security recipient is employed, they are required to report earnings to SSA as well as changes in their employment situation. This MD-BCN fact sheet provides instructions to beneficiaries concerning the when, what, and how of reporting earnings and employment changes to Social Security.